Jerez is a wonderful city that offers a wide range of activities to enjoy throughout the year.
No matter whether you are an enthusiastic of sherry wine, Andalusian horses or flamenco, you will find an event or an activity for you.
We would like to highlight the following events:
- For flamenco lovers:
- Fiesta de la Bulería (July and August)
- Flamenco Fridays
- Festival Internacional de la de la guitarra flamenca (5th, 6th and 7th July)
- 52nd Fiesta de la Bulería (19th to 24th August)
- Zambombas (December)
- For horse riding enthusiasts:
- Feria del Caballo (11th to 18th May)
- Día Internacional del Caballo (14th September)
- For Sherry wine enthusiasts:
- Grape Harvets Festival (31st August to 15th September)
- International Sherry Week (4th to 10th November)
If you want to know more about festivals and activities in Jerez, please go to the following link: Turismo Jerez
And… why not? You can also improve your Spanish while you are in Jerez. Tenidiomas combines these amazing activities with our Spanish language courses.