This course allows students to develop their knowledge of Spain in cultural, social and linguistic terms.
Objectives of the course:
At the end of the course, students will receive a certificate which will reflect what they have managed to achieve during the course at a satisfactory level, reaching the objectives which agree with the levels established by the Marco Común Europeo de Referencia:
- To slowly understand articulated messages connected with familiar settings.
- To extract global and specific information from this same type of text.
- To follow simple and short instructions.
To understand standard and common expressions to facilitate specific needs.
- To understand simple and short texts.
The weekly course consists of
30 hours of general Spanish in groups.
The places in Germany which we have agreements with are: Berlin, Brandenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, Niedersachsen, Rheinland-Pflaz, Saarland, Sachsen-Anhalt and Schleswig-Holstein.
- Placement test
- Course material & books
- Welcome pack
- Tourist information
- Access to the library
- Assistance during the entire stay
- Emergency phone
- Wifi connection
- Certificate of attendance
General prices of the Spanish course
Registration fee: 40 €